Are you looking for some great San Diego coupons? Want to save money on fun Things to do in San Diego? We have information and tips on how you can save money while you have fun with these free San Diego coupons and discount tickets.
The San Diego Go Card is flexible because you can choose how many days (1, 2, 3, 5 or 7 days passes), or using Go Select, you can select certain attractions to visit (e.g. just Legoland and the Birch Aquarium). Either way, you will save money with these great discounts.
The Go Select option allows you to pick and choose the attractions you want, and save money! This is the best choice if you just want to attend a few attractions.
Go Card is Your San Diego Discount Ticket to All of These Attractions:
* SeaWorld San Diego (FREE Bonus on 3, 5 & 7-Day Cards!) * LEGOLAND California * San Diego Zoo * San Diego Zoo Wild Animal Park (now called Safari Park) * Harbor Excursions: Whale Watch * Harbor Excursions: North and South Bay Tours * Boomers! San Diego * The Reuben H. Fleet Science Center * Birch Aquarium at Scripps * Gray Line Day Tour to Tijuana * USS Midway Museum * Miramar Speed Circuit * Behind the Scenes Little Italy Tour * Belmont Park (and that old fashioned roller coaster) * Chinese Historical Museum * Chula Vista Nature Center * Coronado Ferry * Firehouse Museum * Gaslamp Quarter Walking Tour * GoCar Tours San Diego * Hotel del Coronado Walking Tour * Ice Town La Jolla * Japanese Friendship Garden, San-Kei-En * Knotts Berry Farm * Knotts Soak City Waterpark * Mingei International Museum * Museum of Contemporary Art-Downtown * Museum of Contemporary Art-La Jolla * Museum of History and Art, Coronado Historical Association * Museum of Making Music * Museum of Photographic Arts * Museum of San Diego History * New Childrens Museum * PETCO Park Tours * Rock Bottom Brewery Tour * SEA LIFE Aquarium at LEGOLAND - NEW! * San Diego Air & Space Museum * San Diego Art Institute * San Diego Automotive Museum * San Diego Bike and Kayaks La Jolla * San Diego Model Railroad Museum * San Diego Museum of Art * San Diego Museum of Man * San Diego Natural History Museum * San Diego Sports Museum * Soak City Water Park in Buena Park * The Whaley House Museum * Wave House Athletic Club * William Heath Davis House
A great way to save money at San Diego Attractions and Restaurants is to buy a San Diego Entertainment Book, which is packed full of San Diego coupons. This is great for locals and tourists who frequent San Diego on a regular basis. You can usually pay for your purchase with just one or two coupons.
Some example of San Diego Discount Coupons include (note these offers may vary slightly each year):
Legoland - $7 off General Admission for up to 6 people
SeaLife Aquarium - $5 off General Admission for up to 6 people
San Diego Botanic Garden -50% off the regular price for up to 4 Admissions
Belmont Park Mission Beach – buy one unlimited ride wrist band and get one unlimited ride wrist band free ($22.95 for those 50 inches and taller, $15.95 for those under 50 inches). This is one of the best San Diego coupons deals.
San Diego Zoo - $4 off the Best Value Ticket for up to 6 people
Reuben H. Fleet Science Center – Buy one Gallery Experience Ticket and get one free. One of my favorite places to visit and of course I love these San Diego coupons for all the museums!
San Diego Natural History Museum – 50% off the regular price for up to 2 adults
San Diego Maritime Museum – Buy one adult admission and get one free
Go Car Tours San Diego – buy one hour rental and get one hour free
San Diego Harbor Excursion – buy one adult 1 or 2 hour Harbor Tour and get one free
Marina Sailing – 50% off one introductory sailing lesson for 2
The Entertainment book is full of San Diego Discounts and 2 for 1 Coupons. They are sold by local schools or online.
The local Southern California Costco stores have a variety of San Diego discount tickets. Depending on the season, they typically have SeaWorld San Diego discount tickets, discount tickets to the San Diego Zoo, San Diego Wild Animal Park discount tickets, San Diego water parks discounts, movie theater discount tickets, Universal Studios discounts, Belmont Park discount tickets and San Diego restaurant discount cards. These vary by season, but here is a sampling of what I've seen on recent visit to Costco:
Legoland 3 day visit -$89.99 for adults and children ages 3-12 or seniors 60+. Visit all 3 parks at a great price - Legoland, Sealife Aquarium, and Legoland water park.
SeaWorld San Diego Discounts - For $99.99 you can get Sea World silver annual pass for all year 2015. Enjoy 12 full months of SeaWorld San Diego. Includes free parking pass and $20 savings on one day guest tickets.
Universal Studios - 2 visits for $69 with no blackout dates. 2nd visit must be within 90 days of 1st visit.
Regal Discount Movie Tickets - We never pay full price for a movie - we always use a discount movie ticket. Only $15.99 for two unrestricted tickets, good at Regal, UA and Edwards Movie Theaters. We like to stock up and save money at the movies!
K1 Speed Racing Discount Ticket - Only $15.99 for K1 Indoor Kart speed racing. (Normal price for 14 lap standard race is $20.00).
Wild Rivers Water Park - $41.99 for two tickets ages 3 - 64 for this Irvine Water Park, located north of San Diego at 5 and 405 intersection. Park has 40 rides and 2 wave pools. Open late spring through the summer.
Ultrastar Discount Movie Tickets - Only $12.99 for two unrestricted tickets to movie theaters in SD area.
San Diego Restaurant Gift Cards -Costco offers discount restaurant cards. For example, you can buy two $50 gift cards for only $79.99 to the SD restaurants, including such fine restaurants as Vigiluccis, St. Tropez bakery, Brew House and Star of India and over 100 more restaurants. Or purchase the Cohn restaurant gift cards and get discounts at The Prado restaurant in Balboa Park, Strip Club in La Jolla and Gaslamp Quarter, 333 Pacific, The Melting Pot and more.
Disneyland Discount Tickets - Costco use to have some great Disney ticket discounts, including Select Annual passports. For example, they had 4 day passes for Disney for only $199, including a $50 gift card. That is Disneyland for only $38 per day! Blackout dates may apply for some popular vacation times. Note that recently they have not carried them on their website or in the SoCal Costco stores, but we would love to see them again soon.
The Daily Save Online Coupons - A perfect way to save money at your favorite San Diego attraction or adventure. Each day The Daily Save offers 50% off one particular item, such as snorkeling tour of La Jolla Bay, day spa treatment, or Halloween haunted places tour. Just sign up and receive a daily email with the offer of the day, and save big.
Groupon Coupons - Groupon offers daily coupons for your favorite attraction of discount, such as paddle board lessons at OEX Dive and Kayak. Signup now for Groupon Savings and each day you'll get an email with an offer to select. www.groupon.com.
To minimize the chance of falling for a scam, do the following:
1. Ask for a phone number to call them back. If they won't provide one, don't do business with them.
2. Tell them they will need to provide an ID and a bill of sale. That will scare most scammers away.
3. Don't buy plastic gift cards without a store receipt showing they were actually purchased.
4. Meet in a public place like a fast food restaurant.
5. Bring a cell phone and a friend.
6. Bring a bill of sale and ask them to sign it. Verify their identity with a look at their drivers license.
7. Trust your instincts. If you don't trust the person, don't buy tickets from them.
8. Maybe your friend can snap a photo with the cell phone, just in case (in front of their car with license plate if you are really lucky).
9. If you up a victim of a scam, report it to email@example.com, and notify the police.
I'm always interested in finding cheap tickets and discounts, so here are some other ideas:
1. Check out our San Diego Events page for current events. We try to highlight free days, half price admission times, etc.
2. Large employers typically have an discounted tickets available. Ask your HR department to start one if you don't already have one.
3. Become a member of groups like the San Diego Zoo or Birch Aquarium, and enjoy a tax writeoff for your membership. You might pay for your membership with just one or two visits, and can receive free guest passes and San Diego coupons too. This is a great way to help support these organizations and have fun too!
4. Ask your friends - maybe they have tickets or passes they can't use, and would be happy to give them to you or sell them to you at a discount. Post a notice at work.
5. Volunteer - you will usually get free admission.
6. Ask about senior, military, AAA or other discounts and San Diego coupons.
7. Just ask - maybe they will help you out!
Legoland Coupons - See the San Diego Padres Swinging Friar and more lego art at Legoland. Pick up your discount Legoland coupons before you go.
Universal Studios - See Transformers 3D, King Kong 3D and more at Universal Studios Hollywood with this special deal. Get your Universal Studios Discount Tickets.
San Diego Zoo and Safari Park - Visit the world famous San Diego Zoo and its wild animal Safari Park. We loved the Cheetah run! Discount Tickets San Diego Zoo.
Sea World San Diego - Enjoy the animal shows, rides, and acrobatic shows Sea World Discounts.